Job title: Analyst, DSC BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Job description: Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 250068
As a Business Analyst in the Scalable Inventory Management Systems (SIMS) Solutions team, you are responsible for creating and delivering data reporting solutions and visualizations that are consumed by a wide audience including business leaders, business analysts & planners, suppliers and customers. You will serve as a thought leader in the team. You will work with business partners to define system requirements (such as requirements for interface design to support a global user base) and coordinating with the Information Technology (IT) department as needed.
- Analyze and define Functional requirements of the user story (requirements) and acceptance criteria.
- Design and deliver Reporting and Analytic solutions using snowflake on Tableau/Power BI.
- Complete executive Summary documents, participate in Code reviews for tableau/changes and coordinate deployment.
- Support Operational reporting requirements coming from the Global Inventory team and quickly deliver them.
- Act as the SME in driving the analysis for Inventory management.
- Collaborate with business team members across geographies to ensure that the solution is meeting the business needs.
- Drive effective agile project management through active engagement in the Scrum development process.
- Provide a hands-on demonstration of the solution and provide Functional support to business team members during the testing and deployment phase.
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
- Master’s Degree in the field of Industrial Engineering, analytics or Supply Chain/Operations.
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || Supply Chain || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-RR1 || Tier 4 ||
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 05:55:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!