Job title: Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst – C12 – CTS Chennai
Job description: Job Purpose: This is a tech lead role in a fast-paced technology delivery organization supporting regulatory requirements. This position is part of AML Monitoring Technology team that is building next generation AML monitoring platforms at Citi. This individual will be working with framework lead in key framework component development, solution designing and code quality improvement in close coordination with AML solution development teams, project managers, architecture teams and other stakeholders. In addition to that s/he is also responsible for performing day-to-day support activities to ensure smooth functioning of the AML Monitoring applications.
- 10+ years of development experience in Banking and financial domain
- 5+ years of experience in Java and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Sqoop and other technologies in Cloudera’s CDH distribution
- Strong knowledge and experience in data quality/assessment and troubleshooting data related issues.
- Experience in architecting, designing and developing Java & related tech stack application
- Should be well versed in relational databases especially oracle
- Good understanding of meta data management & dataware housing concepts
- Hands on experience in ECS & CI/CD implementation
- Well versed in Hive QL, Spark QL
- Should have good understanding of performance tuning on big data technologies
- Should be analytical and be able to profile data and derive patterns and issues
- Should support development teams and testing teams in implementing and testing their code
- Should establish data quality rules based on business inputs and simulate it on framework
- Should be continuously looking out for opportunities for design and process improvements
- Should take ownership of projects and be able to run with them independently
- Opportunity to work on strategic AML Monitoring transformation applications
- Opportunities for career growth within Global program that is expanding
- Exposure and opportunity to work in innovative technologies on Big data, Hadoop and Data science projects
- Exposure to AML monitoring processes and functional knowledge
- A team with a win-together and strong sense of identity and positive culture
Other skills & Qualifications:
- Team player and self-motivator
- Good communications skills
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize work to align with management goals
- Keen eye for identifying potential design flaws and proposing alternative solutions
- Hands on technical person in Java technology
- Java, J2EE, Angular and Related Tech
- PL/SQL and HQLs
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- CI/CD & ECS Implementation
- AML domain knowledge
- ETL Designing
- Dataware Housing Concept
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Python, PySpark
BE/B.Tech, MCA or equivalent
- Proven ability to work with teams that are geographically separated
- Should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill as candidate is expected to work with onshore & near-shore teams
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Applications Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 02:21:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!