Job title: Associate Practice Manager
Job description: Description Description
UKG Ready (UKGR) is an exciting division of Ultimate Kronos Group which continues to experience incredible growth! If you are interested in taking your career to the next level by utilizing and enhancing your software implementation and consulting skills, then this is the job for you!
The Associate Practice Manager will lead a function or team of individual contributors responsible for Business Analyst and QA & Testing activities and as well expected to contribute directly to Business Analyst activities.
The individual will be responsible for creating and sustaining a culture of highly engaged employees through the facilitation of development, continued learning, and continued process improvement. The person will be working very closely with US teams to get the functional requirements and processes and instil within the team to ensure the Noida team is meeting the expectations.
As a Business Analyst for, you will be an integral member of a dynamic team playing a key role in understanding the customer integration needs and documenting them to prepare high quality Synopsis documents. In this role; you will be responsible for delivering high quality Analysis, developing specifications for integrations, and providing excellent Consulting Services to our customers.
The role would require maintaining high level of flexibility in work schedule and have overlap with US time zone to connect with internal teams and as well organize and drive meetings with customers and vendors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain high level understanding of customer integration needs to create Data Map. Work with the customer and the project team to determine and document the requirements in a standard format.
- Act as liaison between functional and technical members of the project team
- Guide our customers, perform thorough analysis, and develop specifications for integrations.
- Lead internal and external meetings with customers and carriers.
- Manage integration timelines including but not limited to notifying clients of changes to task dates or assigned resources
- Contribute to the testing lifecycle, test cases, test data and test functions as part of the execution of a broader test strategy.
- Work with customers in accelerated fashion when needed while delivering high quality analysis
- Maintain established level of productivity and meet assigned productivity requirements including post launch projects
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule
- Create a collaborative environment, encourage open and honest communication within the direct business team
- Continually solicit feedback from team members, peers, and supervisors to find new or better ways to operate, improve efficiency, and/or develop themselves.
- Ensure all personal and team administrative tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Ensure all personal are following the established best practices and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 8-12 years of experience
- Experience working for a Cloud company and/or having worked in a similar role in product implementation team.
- HR/Payroll/HCM/TLM/WFM domain experience strongly preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner, results driven orientation
- Retain and apply knowledge gained effectively
Corporate overview Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View and its
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:56:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!