Job title: AVP/Senior AVP – Data Scientist/Analytics/Python/Machine Learning/NLP – Consulting Firm
Job description: An AVP/Sr.AVP Data Scientist opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 8-12 years of relevant experience in Data Science using Python, NLP, and will work as a SME-Subject Matter Expert in order to create complex models, Design and apply machine learning techniques, and put them into production. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as an AVP/Sr. AVP – Data Science.
If you think you are an expert in Data Science, we want you!
Your Future Employer:
A leading company into operations management and analytics that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption.
– Developing Models on AI/ML and hands-on in python
– Training and testing different ML/DS algorithms, performing iterative experiments with different techniques to discover the best performing algorithm.
– Performing data analysis from unstructured data to find meaningful business insights.
– Holding end to end responsibility for NLP based solutions.
– Designing and applying machine learning techniques to deliver actionable insights from large-scale, multi-structured datasets.
– Working with internal and external teams to develop models (ranging from data exploration to data engineering and model development to validation and scoring) and put them into production.
– The person will be part of the Data Science team for a major Insurance client.
– He/ She will work with different stakeholders as SME for data engineering/data science work.
– A typical work day will involve working with stakeholders in individual contributor role and up scaling the quality of team’s deliverables.
– A suitable candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in a similar role.
– Experience in insurance preferred but not mandatory.
The Successful Candidate:
– Excellent skills in Python and should be hands-on in coding.
– Excellent skills in NLP, Data science and should be a core analytics person.
– Deep experience in machine learning in a client facing role.
– Exposure to advanced deep learning techniques such as LSTM. CNN, Dense neural networks as well as neural networks design and implementation through tools like tensorflow, keras, pytorch, deepai or equivalent.
– Experience of working in multiple text mining / NLP solution
– Should have experience of deploying and putting into production ML based solution
– Good SQL, ETL expertise (Preferred)
What is in it for you:
– An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of lean team.
– Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 01:48:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!