Job title: Campaign Execution (C11)
Job description: About us:
Global Decision Management is a global community that is driving data driven transformation across Citi in multiple functions with the objective to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. We are a fast growing organization working with Citi businesses and functions across the world.
What do we offer:
As NA Retail Database Marketing (DBM) team, our core business responsibility is to identify qualified customers for different promotions. DBM team supports CBNA Campaign Fulfillment process for Retail & Small Business promotions, Marketing and Sales campaigns including the products in lending area running across NA region.
Few notables among the multiple areas we work in:
- Campaign management: Design and implement different types of campaigns, based on the criteria provided by marketing and sales team, spanning across all 3 stages of customer lifecycle – acquisition, ECM and Retention. Campaign Execution based on marketing direction.
- List Processing: Our List processing team which is dedicated to Lending, Mortgage and Small business areas is responsible for marketing and sales campaigns which comprises products like HELOC, PIL, CCL etc.
- Tracking: Measure campaign’s response for the given offer period to forecast and improve the future campaigns.
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Proficient in identifying trends and patterns with data
- Generate actionable Business Solutions
Tools and Platforms
- Proficient in SAS, Advanced SAS, SQL, Unix
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Good to have – Python, Spark, Hive, Big Data
In depth understanding of
- Campaign Lifecycle Management
- Retail Banking, Credit cards
- Customer life cycle
(Preferred) – Knowledge of Retail Products, Campaign Execution, Understanding of Retail Business
- Ability to identify, clearly articulate and solve business problems and present them to the management in a structured and simpler form
- Should have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong process/project management skills
- Ability to Coach and Mentor Juniors
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
Educational and Experience:
- MBA /Master’s degree in Mathematics / Information Technology / Computer Applications or Engineering from a premier institute. B.Tech / B.E in Information Technology / Information Systems / MCA
- (Preferred) Post Graduate in – Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics, Management Science and related fields
7 to 10 years of hands on experience in SAS, Campaign Management, delivering Analytical solutions
Job Family Group: Decision Management
Job Family: Data/Information Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 02:31:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!