Job title: Capacity Planning Forecasting Analyst
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Can you predict the future (through forecasting models)? Do you want to be a part of a customer obsessed team? Can you take complex statistical models and explain them simply to our operations leadership? If you answered “yes” to these questions, please read on.
We are looking for a Capacity Planning Forecasting Analyst to join our Worldwide Capacity Planning team. Our team owns the forecasting models that determine our customer service needs. You will be a part of the planning for Prime Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.
· Be creative in building, maintaining, and improving forecasting models for Technical support of Amazon’s Digital, Device and Alexa team
· Forecast contacts and plan capacity for worldwide contact center network for Amazon customer service
· Be curious about how historical data will influence the models you create
· Collaborate with a lot of groups to make sure you understand how thing operate and look for ways to innovate
· Engage on new product developments and product launches to effectively plan for upcoming products
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· 3+ years experience in operations or business analysis
· Bachelors degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations
· 3+ years experience modeling data and/or statistical forecasting
· Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, or Python
· Solid understanding of SQL and Excel
· Master’s degree in Operations, Business, Analytics or a related field
· Experience with OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, or Microstrategy
· Experience in a device or digital industry
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 00:06:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!