Job title: CLM Manager
Company: Integreon, Inc.
Job description: Job Title Manager, CLM Implementation
Location: Sector 98, Noida, India
Reporting Manager: Director Role Summary:
Responsible for collecting, harmonizing, interpreting and analyzing legal content and workflows to scope, design, streamline and configure customer templates into the CLM platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This role will have direct supervisory responsibilities for a team of CLM services professionals with varying experience levels and expertise.
- Develop organizational design and functional roles.
- Manage team responsible for collecting, harmonizing, interpreting and analyzing legal content and workflows to scope, design, streamline and configure customer templates into the CLM platform.
- Responsible for leading project scoping sessions, interfacing with the clients stakeholders, both on-site and remote. Take charge of customer interaction with regards to content and process definition and implementation.
- Responsible for designing and building complex content solutions, blueprints and playbooks to harmonize, document, and optimize legal content and clause libraries.
- Responsible for managing and develop training programs for end users, admin users, and business partners, which translate into higher user adoption and more expedited and efficient CLM platform implementations.
- Responsible for the customer journey, from business analysis, assessment of processes, legal content, policies and procedures, through consulting and design of contracting solutions to accelerate processes and optimize content and improve data analytics dramatically.
- Recruit and manage personnel assigned to the CLM Implementation team.
- Conduct and maintain training and performance evaluation materials for resources assigned to the to the CLM Implementation team.
- Lead and execute design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) applications.
- Collaborate well with other team members when brainstorming, designing, and implementing new solutions.
- Help the team succeed by thinking about ways to improve processes, suggesting ways to make the team more effective, and mentoring and modeling best practices.
- Lead team that will be responsible to design and assessing contract management objectives, procedures, templates, and workflow processes for the procurement lifecycle.
- Communication: Balancing listening and talking, speaking, and writing clearly and accurately, influencing others, keeping others informed
- Quality/Compliance: Achieving a standard of excellence with our work processes and outcomes, Exceptional attention to detail and focus on client and customer success.
- Initiative: Taking ownership of our work, doing what is needed without being asked, following through
- Efficiency: Planning, managing time well, being on time, thinking of better ways to do things
- Collegiality: Being helpful, respectful, approachable, and team-oriented, building strong working relationships
- Coachability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors/Master s in computer science, IT, Engineering, or related field Or Masters/bachelor s in law /Juris Doctorate
- 10+ years experience with CLMS engagements, implementation, and deployments.
- Prior consulting experience with a major consulting firm a plus.
- Strong understanding of Legal processes, workflows, and systems highly preferred.
- Experienced at process flow mapping and construction.
- Project and Change Management capabilities and experience.
- CLM technology tools and other law department legal technologies.
- Has autonomously led project delivery and project teams.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Highly collaborative and ability to excel in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Proven track record of consulting and successfully managing complex projects and implementations globally.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at client sites.
- Flexibility to work and in different time zones, when necessary
Shift: Should be OK with shifts starting at 12:00 PM or 01:00 PM IST. About Integreon:
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations and professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with corporations and law firms who rely on our team s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With delivery centers on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.,
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:30:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!