Job title: Cognitive Automation Associate
Company: S&P Global
Job description: Automation Associate, Cognitive Automation, Data Automation (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
The Role: Automation Associate, Cognitive Automation, Data Automation
Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 9
The Location: Buenos Aires, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, or Ahmedabad
-Buenos Aires candidates should be living in AMBA- no remote work allowed outside of AMBA region-
The Team: The Data Transformation team is responsible for driving key automation projects, machine learning based solutions and lean initiatives across S&P Global Market Intelligence.
We are responsible for creating, planning, and delivering transformational projects for the company using state of the art technologies and data science methods, developed either in house or in partnership with vendors.
We are transforming the way we are collecting the essential intelligence our clients need to do decision with conviction, delivering it faster and at scale while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Work schedule (Time shift): Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm flex
- The Data Transformation team has already delivered breakthrough products and phenomenal efficiencies to the business.
- In this role, you will be working on the next generation of products while enhancing existing ones, helping to continue drive efficiencies, transforming the data collection process and reducing repetitive tasks.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be working on the development of Data Extraction projects and framework as well as other data projects.
- You will have a high level of independence in your work.
- You will be working in an open-minded and global group with team members from Argentina, India, Manila, Pakistan, Australia, Canada and the United States.
- You will be working closely with senior stakeholders to understand their business challenges and to provide cutting-edge solutions fitting their needs.
- You will be part of a team at the center of the transformation of a Fortune 500 company.
- Actively contributing to the development of our framework and projects.
- Builds strong internal and external relationships and ensures service quality and customer satisfaction
- Staying up to date on the latest technology and machine learning trend that can be applied to our projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Full Stack Python Software Engineer.
- A curious mind with deep interest in data and analytics.
- Knowledge of Statistics and SQL.
- Strong focus on the value delivered to the end customer.
- Ability to independently yet transparently drive initiatives and function with minimal supervision.
- Interest to continuously learn and upskill.
- Open-minded professional enjoying to work in a multicultural group.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Engineering or Actuary preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with data.
- Excellent communication in English written and oral
- Advanced knowledge of programming in python and data manipulation in pandas.
- Demonstrable skills (personal projects, Kaggle notebook/medals, Github repos).
- Other certificates and demonstrable track of continuous self-learning is valued.
- AWS Certifications and courses in Machine Learning are a plus.
Please apply with your English CV. Recruiting process will be in English
About Company Statement:
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
DTMGOP202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 262813
Posted On: 2021-07-06
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 00:53:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!