Job title: Cybersecurity and Privacy_Forensic – Full stack UI/UX developer
Job description: Description
Line of Service Advisory
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism Cybersecurity & Privacy
Management Level Associate
Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Designation : Frontend or Full stack UI/UX developer @ Associate level 2
Experience : 3- 5 years
Job Location : Bangalore, India
Skillset : UI/UX Application Developer
Education : B.E/B.Tech
The ideal candidate for this role is a well-rounded, competent technology professional with experience across several technical areas including databases, scripting, and web application or web services development. Candidates must be able to deliver excellent quality work under challenging deadlines. All candidates must be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, a strong technical intuition for what works and what doesn t, and a desire to learn new things.
- Demonstrable proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages:
D3.js (good to have)
- Understanding of the principles of web application development, and developing pragmatic web-based APIs
- Work experience with a mainstream relational database, including exploration, analysis and reporting. Mainstream relational databases include PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Strong problem-solving skills – the candidate should be able to provide examples of applying analytical and technology skills to solve a non-trivial problem. The ability to understand and integrate data and applications from multiple technology stacks
- Apply relevant standards and best practices into one s work. Demonstrate keen attention to detail, edge cases, and cascade effects.
- Flexibility to learn new tools, technologies, and domains as required
- Good to have experience working in an onshore/offshore model with the US, Canada, or western Europe
- For associates, 3-6 years of experience is preferred
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship
Government Clearance Required
Job Posting End Date November 17, 2020 ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:28:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!