Job title: Data Engineer
Job description: As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity :
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will be responsible for the Development, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of development. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Provide administrative and operations of the ELK platform like installation of beats, configuration of data pipes, creation of clusters.
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Build indexes, mappings, search queries and perform analytics on Elasticsearch data.
- Proficiency in design and development of data pipelines, crafting Kibana based visualization and dashboards.
- Experience with Elastic Stack in a production scale implementation is mandatory.
- Proficiency with Machine learning addons for the Elastic Stack (XPack).
- Familiarity with big data technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Hive, Cassandra will be preferred.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Proficiency in programming in Python (or other languages like Java, .net, java-script) and knowledge of data management and ML tools like numpy, and pandas.
- Proficiency in Linux & Shell Scripting knowledge.
- Strong communication skills is required for effective communication with internal and external partners.
- Experience with working on Databases, Good SQL knowledge and exposure to no SQL DBs
- Knowledge of common data formats such as JSON, XML.
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Education: B.Tech/B.E
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-procesDo you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 23:56:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!