Job title: Data Science Research Internship in Bangalore at Gfactors
Job description: About Gfactors
Gfactors helps its clients understand their customers better by analyzing the sentiments of their customers share on various web scribbles and on social media.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and educate senior managers in ML/AI nuances for immediate business applications
2. Research on existing use cases across the world
3. Advocate business models for real-time venture
4. Apply skills in a business setting
5. Drive prototyping and develop software
Note: The position is for a thriving start-up associated with the AI/ML industry. This would be an ideal position for data science aspirants. Candidates must have hands-on experience in any two of the following:
1. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, signal processing, speech recognition.
2. Building and implementing advanced statistical models and data mining
3. Computer vision techniques, deep learning, and applications of machine learning on images and videos.
Python SQL Algorithms Data Analytics Statistical Modeling Machine Learning Perl R Programming Data Science Deep Learning Artifical Intelligence
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Jan’21 and 14th Feb’21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidates who have a Ph.D./MTech/MS/BTech with significant research experience will be preferred
2. Must have experience using R or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools
3. Must have familiarity with at least one scripting language (Python, Perl)
4. Must have knowledge of strong data structures and algorithmic skills
5. Must be self-motivated and passionate about artificial general intelligence
6. Must have proficiency with relational databases and SQL
7. Must have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.20000 per month
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 02:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!