Job title: Data Science work from home job/internship at Spade Arts
Company: Spade Arts
Job description: About Spade Arts
We are an e-commerce startup in the handicraft space backed by some of the well-known investor clubs like Zeus Capital and Kae Ventures. We are a team of alumni from BITS Pilani and IIM Ahmedabad, looking to change how imports and exports of handicrafts are done using technology.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand customer problem and data requirements
2. Translate customer requirements into a data science problem
3. Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
4. Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
5. Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
6. Combine models through ensemble modeling
7. Present information using data visualization techniques
8. Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
9. Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
10.Propose a data science solution that may involve the use of statistical, machine learning, and other algorithmic models
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Jun’21 and 16th Jul’21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Job date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:32:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!