Job title: Data Scientist
Company: Aruba Networks
Job description: Data Scientist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With a transformation to convert HPE as a Everything as a Service company from Cloud to Edge industry s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you ll build the future one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential You ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to influence the design, and qualification of the industry s leading server portfolio. If solving the world s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Compute team works on continuously innovating the manageability and supportability experiences for the ProLiant, Apollo and Synergy product lines. Our diagnostic data and analytic tools enable our Customers, product development and support teams to get predictions of impending system failures, root cause system failures faster and more accurately and delivers a more consistent support experience than ever before. Come join us and help build technologies that are redefining how we design our products and support our customers.
- Defines analytics solution objectives and technical requirements for building a world class solution for automating the support and self-healing of the HPE servers with AI and advanced analytic models ( statistical, computing, process)
- Conceptualizes, builds, develops and enhances the analytic models. Selects the relevant analytic modeling methodology for the use case, available structured and unstructured data, cost and timing constraints to solve the business issue and deliver clear business focused insights.
- Collaboration with data engineering teams, cross functional teams like product management, release management, documentation and senior technical and management leadership, to help realize the solution from concept to delivery
- As a leader for the analytics team, applies best practices to analytics solutions and contributes to the development of improved best practices. Leads the model enhancements.
- Summarizes complex ideas by developing visual models to display insights to simplify user experience.
- Leverage recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence decisions of executive business leadership and industry standards groups.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members to set an example of software systems design and development innovation and excellence.
- Think ahead of future requirements and future proof the system design that is scalable, best performing, low on resources, easy to maintain and robust enough to meet all combination of customer use cases
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of advanced data science methodologies including but not limited to classical regression, neural nets, CHAID, CART, association rules, sequence analysis, cluster analysis, and text mining.
- Ability to translate business requirements into mathematical models and data science objectives to achieve measurable business outcomes.
- Advanced understanding of analytics software (eg. SPSS, Python). Advanced understanding of analytics deployment architectures.
- Advanced machine learning, data integration, and mathematical modeling skills and ETL tools like PyTorch, TensorFlow (or similar technologies/ platforms)
- Strong interpersonal skills and effectiveness in working across geographical boundaries.
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Scala, SQL, SAS, Java, Go etc. Working knowledge of Hadoop framework desired.
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization techniques and software tools (eg. Spotfire, SAS, Qlikview, Tableau, HTML5, D3).
- MUST have Hands-on Experience on NoSQL DB and Big Data tools like MongoDB, Elastic Search, Kafka, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, HIVE, HBase
- Demonstrated track record of learning new technologies, designing & developing software s stacks. Experience on building SaaS applications, MicroServices and Containerization is highly desirable
- A strong desire to use Open Source tools as well as the view of Optimizing & Automating Tasks
Education and Experience Required
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (Full time), typically 14 years of experience.
Job Level: Master
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 08:18:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!