Job title: Data Scientist & AI Expert
Job description: Role: Senior Software Engineer (Data Scientist and AI Expert)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Dara Scientist and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means -trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange -discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding/scripting and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) graduate with 8 to 11 years of experience in design and development
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of data science & AI technologies and associated frameworks.
- Good hands on working experience in Machine Learning, Deep learning, Exploratory Analysis, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive modeling, Computer Vision.
- Understanding of different Cloud Systems, knowledge of AWS Cloud and AWS services is must to have.
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Exposure working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, SQL & No SQL databases.
- Statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Sound understanding in AWS Services including Redshift, S3, EMR & AWS data lake
- Coding knowledge and experience with languages: Java & angular framework
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst Experience, Understanding of machine-learning and operations research,
- You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Processes Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS).
- Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 23:49:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!