Job title: Data Scientist – IT Firm
Job description: We are looking for lead Data Scientist for CMMI Level5 Company
Please find the below details.
Job Location: Pondicherry
– 7-12 of relevant industry experience with minimum 3+ years of experience in Data Scientist role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
– Excellent understanding of machine learning and deep learning algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, CNN, RNN and LSTM etc.
– Experience with common data science toolkits, such as numpy, pandas, matplotlib, nltk, scikitlearn, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras etc. Excellence in these is highly desirable.
– Good communication and inter-personal skills.
– Good scripting and hands- on programming skills in Python.
– Data-oriented personality and should have hands on experience in AI, ML and DL with good expertise in NLP
– Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
– Experience in leading data science team, supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
– Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. ( preferable)
– Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Hbase (Added Adv.)
– Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, AWS-Sagemaker (Added Adv.)
– Prior Experience with object-oriented/dynamic programming languages in any: R, Julia, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
– Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
– Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
– Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning and deep learning techniques. up-to-date with Research papers, models, and Deep Learning Advancements
Interested candidates can share your profile with below details
INTERESTED TO RELOCATE CHENNAI LOC :
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 05:38:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!