Job title: Database Administrator
Job description: Description UKG Noida is hiring Database Administrator who is high on energy and are eager to learn new technologies. As an administrator, you will support, Install, administer & update the production and other environments consisting of Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Oracle Servers
- Monitor production systems, resolve issues proactively, escalating to senior engineers if needed
- Troubleshoots and resolves performance related issues for Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Oracle servers
- Configure and maintain replication, log shipping
- Work with senior DBA on database design and implementation enhancements
- Help developers to optimize queries, stored procedure, and database design
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
- Assist in Defining and implementing a maintenance plan for the database systems
Qualifications • Graduate/ Post Graduate in Computer Science with at least 60% throughout academics. 8-12 years of IT experience with more than 5 years of relevant experience in Database Administration
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues
- Good knowledge of SQL scripts including Stored Procedures, PSQL scripting, SQL Monitoring tools, and Performance monitoring and tuning
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery principles and practices, including planning, testing, backup/restore
- Practical experience in managing the internal and external database security.
- Knowledge and experience in qualifying, staging and deploying of specialized software pieces into a complex production hosting center
- Good to have exposure to NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc,
- Good to have scripting knowledge (WS script, power shell, Dos and Batch scripts)
Corporate overview Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View and its
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 06:53:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!