Job title: Developer Angular – Chennai- Officer/C10 (R2015668)
Job description: The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
- 3 to 6 years of strong experience in UI technologies like Java Script, Angular Js, with expertise in design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Strong on the fundamentals of HTML5 Technologies, CSS 2/3
- Good to have an exposure on SASS or Less or Stylus
- Good understanding on reactive functional programming paradigm and its concepts.
- Hands on + solid experiences on Angular 4 & above.
- Good knowledge on Babel, Web pack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Should be well versed with Web Sphere
- Aware of Linux or UNIX.
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes
- Experience in Documentum is desirable.
- Experience with caching solution
- Experience with Android, iOS technologies, or mobile apis.
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound, and visually-appealing presentations and graphics
- Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Applications Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 05:43:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!