Job title: Dolat Capital – Quantitative Research Scientist – High Frequency Trading
Job description: Quantitative Research Scientist – Dolat Capital Market Pvt Ltd, High Frequency Trading – Mumbai
QUALIFICATION: Ph. D in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics
– Contributing to original research on quantitative indicators/models that drive the construction of high frequency trading strategies, that we trade in production
– Developing trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation
– Applying quantitative techniques and market intuition to large, often novel or unconventional, datasets and cultivate areas of expertise along the way
– Advancing existing initiatives and opening opportunities to pursue new, previously unexplored research topics
– The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms / regression models and implementing them in C++, R, Matlab and python environments
– A strong academic record with preference for a masters/Ph.D. degree in a quantitative discipline – computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
– A demonstrated capacity to do first-class research & experience in tackling indepth research projects.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 06:11:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!