Job title: Engineering Manager – Java/AWS – Software Product Development (9-18 yrs)
Job description: Role Objective: As an Engineering Manager shall be able to provide Technical Leadership to product Development and Software Engineering teams.
Client is a Specialized Product Development organization having product implementations across North America and Europe. Client is a Public Limited Company listed on National Stock exchange with Development centres in Noida / Blore and Chennai.
– Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
– Proficiency in system design. Deep understanding on how various distributed systems works & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
– Comfortable with Microservices, NoSQL databases, and various communication protocols i.e. REST/ Message queues/ RPC.
– Exposure to functional programming and/or event driven programming.
– Understanding of production and cloud architecture like AWS
– Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
– At least 9-12 years in a top tier product company and some experience in managing a team.
– A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance from premium colleges.
Job Location: Noida
Role and Responsibilities:
– Provide technical leadership to major projects.
– Build and manage a team of 15-20 top notch engineers.
– Optimize your own code and also make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs.
– As an Engineering Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team.
– Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
– Work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
– Have demonstrable experience in architecting and driving implementation of large-scale services or experiences spanning, multiple systems and groups
– You are supposed to be equally responsible for the success/failure of the various initiatives.
– Very good in low level design i.e. design classes with clear responsibilities.
– Responsible for production deployment of code and support for any production bugs.
– Ability to derive and drive clarity in an ambiguous and fast changing environment.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 04:49:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!