Job title: Engineering Manager – SaaS Product – IIT/NIT/BITS
Job description: Hiring Engineering Manager for SaaS Product Company in Fintech domain.
Looking for Tech professionals who have built fault tolerant, Scalable and High Available Systems. Must be hands on coding/designing & have built for scale.
Designation : Engineering Manager
Experience : 10+ years
Qualification : B.Tech/BE/MCA
Work Location: Noida, India
Domain : Fintech
– Build and Lead multiple teams of 8 to 10 top notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of our products.
– Work closely with Technical Architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
– Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
– Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
– Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
– Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module.
– Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
– Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
– Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes
– 10+ years of work experience in building complex systems or any other high scale platform.
– Deep Understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
– Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24×7 online services at scale.
– Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
– Hands on in Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
– Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
– Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle- from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 06:47:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!