Job title: Executive Director – Infrastructure Software Development
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: As a senior leader in our Infrastructure Development Group, you’ll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative solutions. You ll use your deep technical knowledge and industry experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational knowledge to inspire and lead your team to develop high-quality, large-scale and secure products. You’ll be a servant leader who coaches your group to become a high-performing team. You’ll promote a learning culture embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies that solve business problems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Industry working experience in delivering professional software products in large scale
- Technical contribution such as architecture, system design, code review, system security, trade offs, pros and cons
- Help the team set the directions and goals, remove blockers
- Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external groups
- Strong product sense coupled with an ability to take a developer perspective
- Strong leadership skills
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 23:37:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!