Job title: Fraud Risk Manager
Job description: The Fraud Risk Manager will lead a team of data and reporting analysts for Brands, CRS and Bank as well as operate as an individual contributor. The person in this role will maintain data processes and reporting that delivers robust and timely data insights to clients (Fraud Policy, Fraud Analytics, Fraud Digital and Client Experience).
The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-performance team environment where creativity and common sense result in great solutions. This person is a self-motivated, highly driven, quick and proactive thinker who has the passion needed to respectfully challenge the status quo.
The Fraud Senior Analyst responsibilities include the following:
- Lead a team of Fraud Risk analysts, providing data and coding expertise, mentoring, coaching, etc.
- Engage with key partners in the policy, analytics, technology, and operational areas to develop requirements for new reporting, dashboards, and tools
- Identify data needed to create gold sources of data utilized to improve monitoring and reporting of fraud trends
- Extract and analyze data on various technology platforms across three Citi lines of business
- Develop reporting dashboards to highlight impact of fraud trends on business performance and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support key partners through bank wide platform migration projects and ensure consistency in our processes
- Provide support for proofs of concepts with new vendor tools that combat Fraud Applications and Account Takeover
- Ensure quality of execution and accuracy of business reporting
- Support ad-hoc requests for data analysis on data sources were documentation is minimal to non-existent Support data quality issue research, investigation, and resolution through interactions with IT, BI, policy, analytics, and operational resources
- Strong business and data analytical skills with proven track record of complex processes and data analysis/deliverables
- Ability to understand story behind data and summarize results adjusted to audience
- Ability to independently challenge status-quo, identify opportunities, investigate issues and propose recommendations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills required for successful collaborations across different verticals
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional organization
Business and Technical Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with fraud or credit risk analytics in financial institutions
- 8+ years of experience in data manipulation and reporting
- 8+ years of experience with SAS and SQL
- 1+ years of experience in Tableau desired
- Required background in reporting and ad hoc data support
- Microsoft Office suite (intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills)
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Python or other Big Data tools desired
- Experience with Enterprise scheduling tools like Autosys desired
- Knowledge of Linux or Unix platforms is desired
- Ability to work with extremely large data sources from multiple platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop, and the mainframe
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) desired
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics
Job Family Group: Risk Management
Job Family: Fraud Risk
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 03:36:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!