Job title: FreeCharge – Deputy Manager – Data Scientist (4-7 yrs)
Job description: Work With Us :
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel – wow. At Freecharge, you’ll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
– We are looking for an experienced and passionate Data Scientist to join our team of Data Professionals. As Data Scientist you will be responsible for processing and analzying raw data in a way that is useful and insightful.
– The candidate will act within Data & Analytics department perimeters supporting, inspiring and delivering data integrations, data models, analysis, reports and dashboards to help the business look data in a comprehensive way, take proper decisions and steer directions of the units.
Title: Deputy Manager, Data Scientist
Experience: 4-7 Yrs.
Education: – MTech / MS / Stats in Operations Research / Mathematical Sciences / Engineering / Management Science
– Analyze the business requirements to identify solution options and recommend the best options based on in-depth data analysis and review
– Connect the data to the business problem, understand data behaviour and develop insights
– Implement mathematical modelling algorithms in R, Python, SAS, sage maker etc. Debug, Iterate & improve the quality of and features within algorithms and turn them into robust decision engines
– Deploy and operationalize the algorithms into a cloud platform
– Analyze and interpret optimization results and derive insights; consult the client
– Construct and present quick proof-of-concepts
Sounds Like You?
– Experience solving complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
– Knowledge of financial or e-commerce domain from an analytical standpoint — strategic network design, tactical supply planning, product mix optimization, inventory optimization.
– Expert level knowledge of mathematical optimization theory and modelling skills.
– Expert level programming skills in R, Python, C++, Java, MATLAB or similar languages.
– Working knowledge of relational databases, data structures, and SQL.
– Good level skills in using Excel.
– Intermediate understanding of descriptive statistics.
– Working knowledge of any visualization tools preferred.
– Experience of working in analytical / R&D teams of MNC’s will be an added advantage
Life at Freecharge!
– 450+ FCians, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
– Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
– Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
– Best learning and development opportunities
– Day-care facility
– Comprehensive Insurance Policy
– Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
– 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
– Adoption Assistance Program
– On-Site Parking at all locations
– A chance to have a big impact early in your career
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 01:10:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!