Job title: Galytix Analytics – Senior Data Scientist
Job description: Business Overview:
Galytix is an AI based software firm that specialises in smart data analytics for insurers and credit providers. Our Index and Quont platforms use machine learning technology to ingest and visualise unstructured and structured data in an end to end solution – putting comprehensive, granular, up to date information into the hands of the people that need it most, enabling faster and better decisions.
Detailed role description:
– A Data Scientist assists us in processing, analysing and synthesising information related to the Insurance markets globally. The Machine Learning Specialist will help us enhance our NLP based search and help create smart automated solutions around Data Processing.
– Have recognised technical ability in a number of data science specialisms and can provide detailed technical advice on your area of expertise.
– Engage with stakeholders and champion the value of data science work
– Line manage and mentor junior data scientists.
– A university degree from reputed Indian or International universities with a record of academic excellence.
– Machine learning applications in NLP; you have practical experience with developing, deploying and maintaining NLP solutions such as language modelling, name entity recognition, topic modelling, semantic analysis, intent detection semantic similarity, text summarisation. (Relevant skill level: expert).
– Applied maths, statistics, and scientific practices. You understand, teach and supervise a wide range of practices, or you might have deep expertise on a narrower range of specialisms. You can apply emerging theory to practical situations. (Relevant skill level: expert).
– Data engineering and manipulation. You have significant experience building data pipelines at scale using a range of tools and technologies; you can advise on data engineering best practices across industry. You can lead ad hoc data exploration practices in your business area by identifying and setting best practice and standards. You know how to identify opportunities for future innovation of data exploration practices. (Relevant skill level: expert).
– Data science innovation. You are a thought leader in your organisation. You can identify future areas of innovation and can show how it can be applied to your organisation.(Relevant skill level: expert).
– Developing data science capability. You promote and monitor continuous professional development within your organisation. You know how to develop knowledge of cutting-edge techniques and share this knowledge. You can develop and support data science capability across the organisation. (Relevant skill level: practitioner).
– Domain expertise. You can create data science products that are proportionate to the business benefit and achieve significant impact. You know how to present analysis and visualisations in clear ways to communicate complex messages. You can develop data science communication skills within your team. You support the evolution of data governance and take responsibility for applying the data science ethical framework in your business area. (Relevant skill level: practitioner).
– Programming and build (data science). You can design, code, test, correct and document moderate-to-complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools. You collaborate with others to review specifications where appropriate. (Relevant skill level: practitioner).
– Understanding analysis across the product life cycle (data science). You understand, teach and supervise a wide range of analysis techniques. You can help organisations create and learn from strategic insights. You can apply innovative approaches to resolve problems. (Relevant skill level: expert).
Why you do not want to miss this career opportunity?
– Work for a Company that will revolutionise the Commercial and Reinsurance industry.
– Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally.
– Capitalise on an unparalleled career progression opportunity.
– Build skills in an industry with a significant growth potential (both in India and globally).
– Learn structured problem-solving and pyramid-based communication skills.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 01:14:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!