Job title: Gartner – Senior Principal/Team Manager – Quantitative Analytics & Data Science COE (7-11 yrs)
Job description: Sr Principal, Team Manager, Quantitative Analytics and Data Science COE
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
– Gartner is currently seeking a Senior Principal, Team Manager for its QUADS COE. The team leverages proprietary quantitative data and frameworks to offer original, actionable insights to key business problems facing senior executives across industries. The role is a team manager position cutting across multiple practice areas. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing a team of quantitative researchers and partnering with global research teams to produce published content, presentations and webinars. In Addition, the Sr Principal will also be responsible for developing and authoring research content across practice areas such as HR, finance, Marketing, etc.
What you’ll do:
This is team manager role with expectations to lead and manage a team of quantitative specialists and develop insightful data-led content. Primary responsibilities include team management and research content creation.
Team Management :
– Manage the India-based quantitative research team that is responsible for authoring research, manage quality and productivity of the team, triage requests as appropriate, and oversee day-to-day operations.
– Provide thought leadership and mentorship to team members related to all aspects of quantitative research including survey design, data analysis, content writing, client walkthroughs, and insight generation among others.
– Develop a First Team culture – work closely with peer managers to build trust, encourage teamwork and identify synergies to capitalize for highest impact.
– Research Content Creation
– Lead the design and creation of primary data collection instruments (surveys, web data, etc.), sampling methodologies, and quantitative models
– Conceptualize and create client-facing research deliverables such as client presentations, published research, webinars and tools.
– Build quantitative methodology proposals that use inferential Statistical/Econometric models to validate research hypothesis and create actionable insights for Gartner clients
– Create compelling and unique data visualizations that accurately communicate insights and teaching points to our clients
– Lead and promote best practice in design, execution, process & delivery of products and projects.
What you’ll need:
– MBA or master’s degree or Ph.D. in Economics / Statistics / other related fields with significant expertise in data analysis, quantitative research, analytics or benchmarking.
– Minimum 7 years of experience at a leading research / data analytics / business intelligence / consulting firm.
– At least 2 years of managerial experience with direct supervision responsibilities.
– Mastery in at least one Statistical software package (R, Python, SPSS, etc.)
Who you are:
– A leader who currently manages a team of skilled specialists and possesses strong project management experience.
– Skilled at conceptualization and creation of client-facing research deliverable using quantitative models.
– Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
– You have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
– Competitive base salary
– Great on job learning
– Inordinate work life balance
– By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 04:52:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!