Job title: Global Product Manager (GLP-1 marketing) in Commercial Strategy & Corporate Affairs team
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Do you want to be associated with best in class products across the globe and shape the way we communicate to our customers?
If so, you could be the right person to join our Commercial Strategy & Corporate Affairs team as a Global Product Manager (GLP-1 marketing).
As a Global Product Manager you are responsible for driving and/or supporting tactics as defined in the global brand strategy, update and certification of promotional and communication materials and approval hereof, driving the Multichannel Engagement (MCE) strategy for the brand and providing guidance to affiliates on implementation of their local MCE plans.
You will be responsible for creating and updating the brand newsletters, patient support materials, training camp materials for better practice sharing summit, cycle release meetings, etc. You will drive / support sharing of better practice amongst affiliates & be responsible for maintenance of the brand Veeva portal.
You will also be responsible for driving the unbranded campaign and supporting affiliates in implementing the same. You will be required to analyse the market insights & performance data and support the execution of market research as per the requirement.
The position requires frequent and active engagement with numerous internal stakeholders in HQ within the GLP -1 cross-functional team, affiliates, etc. For that, you should have outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills.
Innovation and change
The job demands some level of innovation and initiative, as the tasks involves a combination of communication skills and creative thinking.
You need to have the below knowledge and skills.
- Graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (B.Sc), Engineering (B.Tech)
- Master’s Degree (preferably in Marketing) from a well-recognized institute
- Good academic track records and grades
- Fluency in written and oral English
- 5+ years of overall experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical Marketing/Medical Affairs/Sales/Brand Management/Project Management with at least 3+ years of experience in brand management
- Experience within chronic disease therapy area is preferred
- Experience in brand strategy & tactical plan development and implementation
- Strong experience in planning & execution of the Multichannel Engagement (MCE) strategy
- Cycle material development and their application to maximise brand performance
- Strong collaboration with brand teams, affiliates and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple and efficient communications and develop storylines for presentations etc.
- Strong content writing skills
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex data-sets, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- Technical skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word is a must
About the department
The Commercial Strategy & Corporate Affairs – Global Business Services (CSCA GBS) unit is based out of Bangalore, India and is responsible for driving planning & execution of deliverables for multiple Corporate Vice President (CVP) areas including Insulin, GLP-1, Obesity Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Planning & Commercial Operations and BioPharma global marketing for Hemophilia & growth disorders.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development. We create value by putting patients first. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions). Internal candidates are kindly requested to inform their line Manager before applying.
15 February 2021
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 02:07:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!