Job title: Head of Design
Company: Personnel Search Services
Job description: Role: Head of Design
About The Company
Our client is India’s largest B2B trade platform designed specifically for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers, and brands in India onto a single platform.
About the Design group
Designers are an inherent part of a heterogeneous group of veteran techies, product managers and data scientists, who have passionately come together to transform the small and medium businesses through technology. The core workflows of these small and medium businesses are broken into simpler processes. And each designer/s assumes responsibility for a specific area/s, in which they along with other stakeholders create products and optimize its various functions and features to help users efficiently run their businesses. While every designer contributes to specific areas of the product, they cohesively operate in building the larger design language based on which all experiences in the products are designed.
- Develop first hand intuition about the platform, the users and the business
- Be a strategic partner of the leadership team, working closely with Engineering and Product to define the design strategy and roadmap.
- Have a deep understanding of product metrics and translate to design goals
- Lead the overall design vision that enhances our product experience, for all classes of SMBs across India.
- Build and lead a talented and high-performing team of designers with a passion for developing others, you’ll coach and encourage your team towards success and cohesion.
- Have 10+ years of professional UX design experience.
- Partner with product, engineering, business and brand teams to deliver experiences that delight our customers and drive business results.
- Manage, hire and grow the team of designers.
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web and mobile
- In depth understanding of the elements of a design system and capacity to create one
- Great aptitude for solving complex business problems
Good to have skills
- Design specializations – Illustration, motion design, graphic design, data visualization, service
- Domain specializations – E-comm
- Cross-functional skills – Technological
- Past exposure to designing products for users in Tier-2/3 locations
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:46:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!