Job title: HR Analytics Lead
Job description: We have an urgent role with one of the leading MNC at Pune.
Role Title : HR Analytics Lead
Role purpose : Manage the delivery of all HR Data, Analytics and Visualization requirements by partnering with the CoEs, HR Business Partners and GBIS delivery teams to support analytics led decision making at the Organization.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
– Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and influencing skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work autonomously and lead large scale projects in fast paced matrix organizations
– Excellent executive presentation skills: ability to distil and present actionable information from complex research
– A passion for conducting and presenting analytics
– Consultant approach and mind-set
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
– Masters degree in Business / Computer Science / Statistics
– Experience in Alteryx, Qliksense, Tableau, R, Python is required
– Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
Key account-abilities and decision ownership:
– Define and implement the road-map for HR Analytics & Visualization in _VOIS HR (including technical framework)
– Lead the creation of an HR data repository in _VOIS for one single source of truth of HR data
– Lead the way on automation of HR data & reporting processes within _VOIS HR
– Build access to real time data to drive decisions and monitor the health key HR processes
– Partner with the executive team, HR Business Partners, CoEs and other functions to understand and deliver on their analytics & visualization needs.
– Partner closely with the BI team for delivery on HR analytics projects including cross-functional analytics requirements
– Provide coaching and training on applications, use and interpretation of analytics
– Identify business problems and present insights in a compelling way that influences action
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:01:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!