Job title: IT Senior Full Stack Software Engineer – ETD
Job description: Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 225382
- Creating and integrating intuitive user experiences into our frontend applications;
- Creating and integrating performant and secure backend applications;
- Developing/enhancing solutions that solve business needs;
- Enhancing and providing support for the current Engineering IT frontend and backend solutions that are adding value;
- Participating in refining our reference architecture framework in order to create user applications that grow and scale with the needs of the company;
- Generating proactive monitoring and usage metrics that establish system baselines to be able to predict future demands;
- Monitoring website performance, watching for traffic drops related to site usability problems, and rectifying the issues;
- Establishing feedback loops with key customers by building strong relationships;
- Reviewing and understanding the software roadmap to be able plan future website upgrades with the development team;
- Planning and implementing strategies for minimizing service outages, and for reducing the impact of such outages on business operations (i.e., availability, contingency, and disaster planning); and
- Communicating and collaborating with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, storage, etc.) to ensure our software meets internal standards.
Overall Experience: 8-12years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Professional Experience Required
- 7 years of experience with web development
- Knowledge or experience with Bootstrap and/or Material Design;
- Knowledge or experience with SQL and NoSQL databases(T-SQL, PL/SQL, HIVE);
- Knowledge or experience with ETL Tools, such like Nifi, SSIS..etc ;
- Knowledge or experience with user interaction and visual design techniques;
- Knowledge or experience in designing and developing mobile compatible web user interfaces;
- Knowledge of Web coding standards, security standards and multi-browser compatibilities;
- Knowledge or experience developing restful web services using NodeJS, Apache or C#;
Professional Experience Preferred
Experience with Angular, Teradata, Hadoop, MongoDB, .NET
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-SR3 || Tier 4 ||
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:41:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!