Job title: Lead Data Scientis – Computer Vision
Job description: Role: Lead Data Scientist (Computer Vision)
Location: Bengaluru / Pune
Number of Positions: 1
Division: Zensar AIRLabs (AI Research Labs)
Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies are disrupting human experiences and are fast becoming the core of enterprises. Zensar is embarking on a journey of positioning itself as an AI partner to enterprises to help them with their transformation enabled by Artificial Intelligence. Zensar is committed to invest in this AI journey and has been taking various initiatives in this regard. “Living AI” is one such initiative to transform Zensar which will also be the foundation for building core capabilities and platforms essential to enable AI led transformation. An exclusive research lab “Zensar AIRLabs” has being setup to focus on this AI enabled journey for our customers.
At Zensar AIRLabs, we innovate, perform research in various area of Artificial Intelligence to come up with high valued solutions for our customers. Zensar has unveiled an AI platform roadmap which is being built with the support of such innovation and research carried out by Zensar AIRLabs. The main focus the platform is to help customers imagine their future, and empowering them to turn it into a reality. The AI platform enables this journey of building domain specific and context specific AI solutions.
To enjoy this journey of AI enabled disruption, we are looking for a high energy Lead Data Scientist specialized in the area of Computer Vision (CV).
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Architecting and Designing fast, scalable, and accurate CV based solutions at scale using open source and cloud based Computer Vision APIs.
· Engage customers – as a thought leader by acting as the AI consultant / advisory especially in the area of Computer Vision.
· Lead and transform the Computer Vision stream in terms of innovation and solution building by creating differentiating solutions/features.
· Contribute as a leader to position Zensar in AI space, especially in CV, by collaborating actively with other practices within Zensar.
· Building partnership with niche CV solution vendors and using them to create our offerings.
· Engage in Presales – solutioning – sales enablement activities.
· Build and nurture a talented pool of CV specialists in practice – as a technical lead.
· Establish connects with industry stake holders.
· Contributing toward innovation by creating research work and patents in the domain of CV/ML/DL.
· Able to translate state of the art research results into real world production systems.
· 5-8 years of experience in building and architecting Computer Vision solutions, majorly using – Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
· Must have built production ready CV systems using ML/DL.
· Experience in converting convert business problems to ML problems.
· Experience in building high precision fast and scalable Computer Vision based system with little trading off in accuracy.
· Should have experience in AI consulting (especially in CV), customer interaction, building relationships, helping sell the deal
· Building high-impact proofs-of-concept to explore problem areas, then working with dev teams to turn them into real projects
· Should have a lead/mentored junior Data Scientists.
· Should have filed patents, written research papers & white papers in the area of computer vision.
· Should have a very good consulting experience — to understand the business problem, suggest the appropriate problems to be solved, and spearhead the initial execution.
· Very good hands on programming experience using Python, R, Java
· A deeper understanding of Computer Vision-ML-DL and the ability to build models quickly using the appropriate framework.
· At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Computer Vision using Deep Learning (DL) – using CNN, ResNet, LSTM, GAN etc., and other Pattern Recognition techniques.
· Hands on with Image Classification, Image Segmentation, Image Information Retrieval and Image clustering.
· Understanding of cloud-based image processing APIs – like Amazon Rekognition, Azure Computer Vision APIs (not limited to only these).
· Experience working with camera calibration, multi-camera systems and real-time video processing
· Hands-on experience in image pre-processing.
· Experience in using transfer learning for building CV models.
· Experience in building efficient computer vision systems with less dataset.
· Should be able to translate state of the art research results into real world production systems.
· Must have experience in creating and hosting scalable Restful APIs using R / Python.
· Must have the capability to convert business problems to Computer Vision/ML/DL problems.
· Understanding the right evaluation metrics for the computer vision problems.
· CUDA based Deep Learning is highly desirable.
· Experience in distributes data processing using Spark – especially Spark with MLlib.
· Exposure to recruiting, hiring, team building, mentorship
· Deeper understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms
· Should be able to read academic papers, follow the math, understand the connotations, and communicate technically with experts.
· A broad background in modern technologies and how they’re used in production.
Good to have:
· Understanding of Recommender Systems (RS)
· Understanding of Predictive/Prescriptive Analytics like anomaly detection, fraud detection
· Understanding of Natural Language Processing theory and frameworks (like spacy, NLTK, …)
· R/Python/Java, …
· Dlib, OpenCV, SimpleCV, …
· Scikit-Learn, Spark MLlib, …
· Keras, Tensorflow, MXNet, …
· Hadoop, Spark, …
· MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, …
· Pandas, numpy, Scipy
· B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science from IISc, IITs, IIITs, NITs, BITs or other reputed colleges. (5-8 years of relevant “Industrial experience”)
· Ph.D in Data Science from from IISc, IITs, IIITs (2-8 years of relevant “Industrial experience” post Ph.D). It is desirable that the Ph.D. is in CV.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 07:35:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!