Job title: Lead .Net Developer – Ahmedabad
Company: Mintskill HR Solutions LLP
Job description: Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements, identify blockers, assist in planning and development of tasks within predefined guidelines and procedures as assigned by manager.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, provide guidance to team members and escalate situations to management with or without direct guidance.
- Ability to effectively self-manage, meet deadlines, and establish expectations accordingly.
- Experience working in a team environment, both in office and remotely.
- Analyze Pull Requests, suggest corrections and optimizations to increase quality of solutions.
- Must be positive, team-oriented, have enthusiastic attitude, and approachable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Must have expert knowledge or eCommerce, order fulfillment, and data synchronization across systems.
- Expert in OOP and SDLC.
- Experience in PRD, TDD, UML a plus.
- Proficient in Office 365 – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core 2.1+, MVC, Entity Framework
- Agile, Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD
- RDBMs Strong query skills – Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Expert knowledge and experience in Rest, SOAP, Web Services – development and integration.
- Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, serverless) with Azure, AWS.
- Experience in Azure logic apps, functions, integrations.
- Expert in application logging and notifications adhering to latest standards and best practices.
- Source control – DevOps and Bitbucket
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Information Technology
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience.
The first 6 months:
- Candidate will receive technical introduction to current infrastructure, sales channels, and systems in production.
- Candidate will be assigned development tasks which may include analyzing and optimizing existing solutions.
- Candidate will be expected to acquire necessary knowledge required for performing assigned tasks. In some cases, resources will be limited, therefore candidate will be expected to be proactive and persistent.
- Candidate will be expected to take on non-development tasks such as maintaining and creating CI/CD pipeline configurations.
- Other tasks may include bug fixing, optimizing, and developing new APIs for integration between Enterprise systems (ERP, OMS, WMS, etc.) and custom inhouse solutions.
- Candidate will participate in daily standups, and work with the team to effectively resolve blockers.
- Candidate will take part in architecture and planning meetings to ensure overall success.
- To be successful in this role, candidate must be willing to take on challenges, be motivated to produce quality solutions in accepted timeframes, and not be discouraged by blockers and or resource limitations.
About Company :
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, Careismatic Brands (CBI) is theworld ’ s largest manufacturer of medical scrubs (uniform apparel). CBI distributes its products through multiple channels including 3rd party retail, wholly owned retail ecommerce sites
Permanent – Full time
Expected salary: Rs.1500000 per year
Location: Telangana – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:36:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!