Job title: Lead Software QA Engineer
Job description: Description UKG is looking to hire QA Engineer in Noida who responsible for understanding the product, writing test cases based on requirements, use cases, executing test cases to test the web based applications to ensure the product is functioning as per requirements and customer use case. The individual should have good exposure to testing SaaS based products. The candidate should have great focus towards customer needs, should take full ownership to deliver great results for our customers.QA Engineer need to identify the defects in the system, report in defect tracking system, collaborate and coordinate with Product management, Architect, Development team to get the defects fixed and verified as per requirement to ensure the product quality meets the well-defined criteria.
Qualifications – Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering with Computer Science or equivalent
– Experience : 5-8 years
– Knowledge of Testing methodologies, bug tracking tools, software development life cycle
– Experience in various types of testing to ensure the product release quality is as per the industry standard and defined criteria
– Candidate should have good experience and skills to test SAAS applications
– Expertise to define the testing and test the product to meet world class service quality standards
– Demonstrates accountability and ownership for high quality product releases to internal and external customers
– Candidate should have attitude to focus on delivering results, keeping in mind the Big Picture – end to end prospective
– Candidate is expected to insist on high standard deliverable from solution providers and to customers driving customer focus and customer obsession
– Should be a good team player, builds trust with team, internal external customers
– Good Experience of automation tools Selenium (for UI automation) and (Rest Assured/Soap UI for API Automation)
– Candidate should have good experience and skills to test SAAS applications.
– Should be good learner to learn and build expertise on Work Force Management Domain, Kronos products
– Should have good understanding of testing methodologies and industry practices
– Should have excellent skills to understand requirements, use cases and ability to identify and write good descriptive test cases along with test data,
– Excellent skills in testing the product by executing various types of testing to identify the defects and report in bug tracking tool
– Ability to trouble shoot the system and perform root cause analysis of the defects
– Should have excellent communications skills and capabilities to work with remote teams spread across the various geographies, time zone
– Good experience and knowledge on automating the test cases using on Selenium (for UI automation) and (Rest Assured/Soap UI for API Automation)
– Ability to identify the redundant tasks and automating those will be desirable
– Good analytical skills, team work and fast learner
– Ability and interest to automate the test cases as the product is being developed, executing the automation and maintaining for 99%+ pass rate
Corporate overview Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View and its
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 04:59:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!