Job title: Mgr, Biz Dev and Partnerships
Job description: About the Role
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader willing to be a part of the journey which would change the way India buys and sells If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The Private Brands team is looking for a Manager, Biz Dev & Partnerships to help drive one of the most exciting growth engines for Private Brands at Amazon.in. The person will be responsible for building & leading the short & long term strategy of the business by leading a team of Business Development Specialists / Sales Associates who will be prospecting, qualifying and onboarding third-party sellers. This position’s success will be measured by new seller recruitment and product selection. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Lead and create the short to long term strategy for the business
– Understand Private Brands programs and be able to articulate the same to the team & to external audiences.
– Track and audit performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve inputs & output targets across seller recruitment, selection & revenue
– Identify specific cluster/ category opportunities for seller recruitment
– Working with industry bodies to drive awareness & get more business.
– Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our customers through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
– Track and monitor performance and quality of brand launches
– Lead a team of Business Development Specialists/ Sales Associates to deliver the same., 7+ years of experience in sales or business development
Deep understanding of e-commerce is required (preferably prior experience in e-commerce)
Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
Ability to deal with Ambiguity
MBA is preferred – Demonstrated intense customer focus in decision making – Strong communication skills and speed of execution – Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful with strong business judgement – Gathers the right input/data Uses both intuition and data to reach a conclusion – Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment – Thinks big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think out of the box – Strong team player and focused on delivering results with high standards
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:49:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!