Job title: Position Details Cloud Operations Engineer and DevOps
Job description: Description:
Looking for a resource with 3-8 years of experience in Cloud operations and Devops
Job Location – Preferred Location Pune or Noida. Also, Candidates from anywhere in India can apply who are ready to relocate to Pune or Noida as soon as the offices reopen or asked.
Notice Period – 2-3 weeks
The Cloud Operations Engineer will collaborate with development, release, and application teams to install, configure, deploy and manage infrastructure, application components and services in customer environments to ensure they are highly available, scalable and sustainable. You will also work with Apps Integration and the DevOps teams to identify and resolve issues and improve the overall Support Process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Automation for tasks like deployment of servers and application software across environment, alerts via scripting.
- Troubleshoot to identify root cause and work towards faster work-arounds and resolution of reported issues
- Quickly & effectively utilize existing tools and utilities to improve troubleshooting process in the long run
- Ensure the stability and availability of Application operation components running on Public Clouds.
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation to support production environments and shif work.
- Control infrastructure costs by continually looking for opportunities to right-size servers and services
- Migrate on-premises workloads to the cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Respond to alerts of application instability, identifying root cause and corrective actions.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in a modern software development environment that is Agile and incorporates DevOps practices
- Hands on experience with DevOps Tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Git, BitBucket, TFS
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
- Experience in Python, Terraform, PowerShell
- Experience in containerization and orchestration(kubernetes)
- Configuration management using Ansible
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Windows server operating systems, and Web Server technologies including IIS, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Web Server
- Knowledge of relational databases including SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres or MySQL
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, providing back-up support to team members & establishing/maintaining effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Experience setting up and configuring monitoring systems.
- Ability to work independently.
BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT , PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high-value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries. ,
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:56:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!