Job title: Program Manager 2
Job description: Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft cloud’s (Azure, Microsoft365, and Microsoft Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Are you looking for a role where you can interact directly with customers and help them transform into cloud-enabled businesses? Do you want to contribute to one of Microsoft’s fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) Supportability has several exciting opportunities for a Program Managers (PMs) to work in the most customer-connected engineering team in Microsoft. We are looking for customer-obsessed, strong technical Program Managers, with a growth mindset, compassion for customer experience, and an experimental approach to join our team.
We are looking for individuals with background in data analytics, strong communication, customer empathy, and experience designing customer experiences that create a “wow” moment for customers. The role is technical, customer facing, and accountable for building an analytics platform and deliver actionable insights to guide new support experience in partnership with Microsoft Customer Service and Support. As a BI Program Manager, you will apply an engineering approach to defining processes, analyze data, and identify new tooling requirements to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, formulate problem statement and deliver requirement specifications and wire frames
- Create and evangelize proof of concept solutions that fulfill stakeholder needs
- Build tools and pipelines to instrument, measure and track KPIs as part of Support processes
- Develop predictive and prescriptive models using machine learning and advanced statistical methods
- Support a culture of experimentation by understanding the data generated by related experiments, and produce actionable, trustworthy conclusions from them
- Influence stakeholders to make product and process improvements that improve customer metrics though compelling stories and visualizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years industry experience in a deep technical role of which at least 2 years building products in one or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloud services, Productivity applications/services, Business application/services
- Hands-on experience with data analytics tools (Power BI/Power Apps, MS Excel) . Ability to build reports and tools using Power platform is a must
- Hands on experience in querying with traditional and big data repositories (MS SQL server, SQL Analysis Service, Azure SQL DB/Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos/Scope scripting, Azure Kusto, Azure Data Lake)
- Experience with data pipelining and transformation technologies (Azure Data Factory, MS Flow, Power Apps connectors, Azure Databricks) preferred
- Excellent data visualization skills to be able to present insights that drive business impact
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Predictive modeling a significant plus
- Solid communication & collaboration skills
- Strong track record of self-directed execution
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 06:22:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!