Job title: Recruiting Operations Lead Associate Manager
Job description: Its a Mission, not a Just a Job. As a multi-billion dollar company leader of disruptive change in the automotive electronics technology industry, Lumen is going to shape the future (while contributing to a cleaner environment) through pioneering innovations in its electrification product line — including battery management systems, power electronics and energy storage.
The mission of this role is to accelerate Lumens reputation for attracting and building the world class Recruiting culture that thrives in creating great candidate experience and attracting the best talent who is passionate to innovate and disrupt the Industry. The role will be charged with driving operational excellence across the recruiting Teams across regions. This impactful position requires superior analytical strength, attention to detail, open communication, and the ability to work autonomously on assigned projects, which will contribute to the long-term success of a quick moving team. As Associate Manager, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the leadership team.
How You Will Spend Your Days
Building, collaborating and partnering to create a strong Recruiting function
- Identify, prioritize and Execute projects that will radically improve the efficiency of our Recruiting process, with an agile and consultative approach
- Collaborate with Talent acquisition leadership globally and hiring managers to develop Hiring Manager resources and curriculum.
- Designing and Building Interviewer guide and assessment frameworks.
- Run Lumens Talent acquisition new hire experience program and educational series
- Subject Matter Expert for Internal Customers and TA Team: leveraging your skillset and hands-on experience. You will provide guidance, training and resolutions related to recruiting needs and programs across regions.
- Stakeholder Management: Respond quickly and accurately to questions from customers, team and internal business partners.
- First Point of Contact for Escalations for any recruiting process related issue
- Develop & review project plans to produce results and maintain progress aligned to Talent acquisition goals and objectives
- Drive the need for overall governance to scale efficiently, while focusing on candidate privacy, systems compliance and regulations
- Maintain a strong risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues before concern (progress against the plan, focus on recruiting compliance, data integrity, and audits)
Improving Recruiting Process and candidate experience.
- Find opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and execute processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
- Active contributor, a thinker working to improve the way we hire and the methodologies we adopt to build out the recruitment function.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Build on existing systems to create / organise globally consistent recruiting tools including job descriptions, competency profiles and appointment letters to improve efficiency and develop uniformity across the organization
- Collect feedback on the new hire experience process and subsequently building on
Leveraging data to drive decisions.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: Understand, collect data and pull reports from HR tools, may key in/maintain data in system. Ensures quality of the data through regular audits.
- Measuring recruitment metrics for monitoring performance of TA partners (e.g., time-to-hire, quality of hire, source-of-hire, etc.
- Overseeing the candidate experience (e.g., application process, communications, and interviews) and tracking its effectiveness
- Leverage new hire survey results to understand key areas for improvement and partner with teams to implement programs.
A Successful Year One
- Building a strong globally consistent on boarding process
- Identify and execute on programs that will improve quality of hiring.
- Establish Quarterly business review with global Hiring teams to assess progress against the plan and overall recruiting performance.
- Designing and implementing Interviewer training and handbook and run regular assessments on interview effectiveness
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors / Master degree from reputed university
- 8-14 years of talent acquisition leadership experience with an emphasis in Recruiting Operations/Analytics,
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and ways of working and ability to apply them in to Recruiting and HR functions.
- You have excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- Youre a self-directed, strategic problem solver with analytical skills and have experience building relationships with leaders throughout the business
- You have experience driving and facilitating change in a dynamic environment
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to murky operations problems and developing + improving processes excites you
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 07:04:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!