Job title: Researcher/Leader/Manager – Data Scientist – IT/Retail – IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-12 yrs)
Job description: Job Description :
– Looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Scientists leader to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered advanced statistical and machine learning models as part of commercial products and created substantial intellectual property with business impact.
– You must enjoy working with large data and finding interesting patterns in the data through analytics experiments in a methodical and data driven scientific way. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
– Lead a team of data scientists to delivery energy analytics models and solutions from ideation to production quality code.
– Provide technical direction and mentorship to the team, as well as hands-on management.
– Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
– Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
– Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
– Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
– File patents for innovative solutions that add to company’s IP portfolio
– 8+ years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
– BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas from Premier institutes ( only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
– Ability to lead and deliver in a fast paced start-up environment.
– Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
– Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 07:55:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!