Job title: Senior Analyst-Tableau Developer
Company: Event Management
Job description: Company Overview:
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualiﬁed demand for their hotels, manage that demand more eﬃciently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
About this role:
This position is responsible for helping Cvent business leaders make better, timely, and insightful business decisions through use of data and analytics. These decisions cross all functions of the business, including sales, marketing, client services, and technology. Cvent is investing in technologies to support collection, analysis, and dissemination of critical business data. It is critical that data needs are carefully captured throughout the entire project lifecycle.
We require a data-driven and attention-to-detail individual to accelerate our data collection and reporting capabilities. Your role will be to help us create tableau dashboards for business critical KPIs. You will liaise with internal stakeholders across global offices to understand the business requirement to develop tableau dashboards & insights. You will also be responsible for O&M of existing dashboards ensuring the dashboards are being refreshed in time and troubleshoot errors. You will also need to do QA/QC and ensure FTR. Ideal candidates will distinguish themselves by providing data analysis and insights to the business.
What you will be doing:
· Work with key stakeholders and executive team to understand their data and metrics needs to ensure data integrity and most valuable and effective metrics
· Execute & participate in full lifecycle of an analytics/BI/Data Visualization project: starting from gathering and understanding the stakeholder needs, creating design, architecting the solution and implementation. Also executing the functional and product tests before delivering to stakeholders.
· Ability to create best visualization product to represent the kind of data at hand. Be able to understand how best to represent various data forms, e.g. text, numbers, ranges, images utilizing various visualization techniques, charts e.g. box charts, histograms, word cloud, bubble chart, heat maps, tree maps, waterfall etc.
· Expert at bringing data from different data sources into the visualization tool e.g. AWS, SQL, PostgreSQL, flat files, etc.
· Hands-on Knowledge of other visualization tools is a plus (QlikView, Birst, MS PowerBI, Spotfire)
What you will need for this position:
· 4-8 years of relevant work experience and preferably a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar field. 4+ years hands on experience of Tableau desktop & server.
· Ability to weave a story with data – What is the objective behind the visualization? What does the analysis reveal? What are the different ways the data should be looked at to infer insights?
· Ability to leverage technology to solve for analytics needs – Excel, Office and working knowledge of AWS, SQL and NoSQL databases.
· Strong project management skills; working knowledge of tools like jira is a plus.
· Exceptional analytical thinking with experience working in a global environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with English language.
· Understanding of Sales & marketing data metrics would be added advantage.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 23:52:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!