Job title: Senior Associate – Cost Analysis
Job description: Senior Associate – Cost Analysis – SDS002364
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for Inviting applications for the role of SA, Cost Analysis
In this role, you will be responsible to work on month end finance closing & reporting. Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement Active user of Internet and online applications. Work closely with the client & help identify areas of improvement & streamlining. Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Responsible to demonstrate capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with good academic record
- Previous experience in a finance closing & reporting role
- Strong Finance & accounting knowledge
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation related to AP and AR
- Experience working on SAP & Oracle
- Ability to find trends in data to draw insights for partners and drive improvements
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule depending on the closing requirements
- Strong attention to detail.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Associate Primary Location India-Bangalore Education Level Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent Job Posting Jan 14, 2021, 8:23:21 AM Unposting Date Ongoing Master Skills List Operations Job Category Full Time,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 08:43:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!