Job title: Senior Associate – Data Analytics
Company: Gale Creative Agency Pvt. Ltd
Job description: Description
GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
We are hiring Senior Associates Data Analytics to work on data mining, reporting, and analytics.
What you will do:
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand the business problem, and develop data models and analysis strategies to find relevant insights and answers
- Support the strategy team for ad-hoc business queries, hypotheses testing, complex analysis, build executive dashboards and data visualizations
- Automate processes for data mining and reporting on an ongoing basis
- Develop subject-matter expertise across industry verticals that our clients operate in
- Develop domain subject-matter expertise in marketing analytics, performance measurement and customer insights
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor s/Master s degree in Maths / Statistics / Data Sciences / Computer Science from reputed institute, with strong academic credentials
- Proficient in SQL / HiveQL and working with relational/ columnar databases/data warehouses
- Proficient in Python/Scala/R/Apache Spark programming languages for data analytics applications
- Proficient in Business Statistics and using statistical tools and libraries like SciPy/NumPy/Scikit Learn for data mining and hypothesis testing
- Proficient in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms using structured and unstructured data
- Good knowledge of OLAP principles such as dimensional modeling
- Experience loading, cleansing, and analyzing very large datasets. Some experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, MapReduce, Hive, YARN) and AWS/Azure/Google cloud services
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau, R Shiny
- Experience/familiarity with deep learning and frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, Torch would be an advantage
- Passionate about building a career in data analytics/sciences and extremely detail-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of business fundaments and domain experience in one or more industry verticals would be a plus
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 23:06:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!