Job title: Senior Cloud Specialist Machine Learning
Job description: Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
The Technology Engineering Hub is tasked with supporting the EMEA field Technology Cloud Engineering teams in a diverse number of ways, ranging from cloud migrations, customer onboarding, customer technical advisory, answering tenders, customizing demos and building prototypes to directly supporting partners and/or customers with specific requests. At this centre we are looking for individuals who are willing to take on the challenge of building excellent product knowledge, conceptualizing it into a solution in the area of Business Analytics (BI and Data Science) and combining this with a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
As Senior Cloud Specialist for Machine Learning you get to work on the latest product offerings in the cloud in the field of Machine Learning and Data Science. It provides the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, ranging from product/ solution expertise, customer interaction, communication and general IT market knowledge. Successful Cloud Specialists are in high demand and have the opportunity to pursue a career path both in presales, post sales or csm and in many different IT and non-IT functions.
- Answer Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal (Product Questions, Architecture and Infrastructure Questions)
- Assist in the creation of customized analytics demos/POCs
- Develop and deliver high quality Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product’s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Deliver Partner Enablement services
- Proactively support sales teams and partners in positioning Data Science as a key differentiator
- Maintain in depth and up to date knowledge of relevant business drivers & typical customer needs
- Ensure collaboration with industry Cloud Specialists teams, Partners, the Technology Cloud Engineering community and Sales.
- Actively develop product expertise
- Attend adequate product trainings; read relevant collateral, analyst reports, white papers, competitive documents etc
PROFILE: To fulfill the role of the analytics solution engineering Consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
- Good understanding of the IT market/trends
- Experience in working with a relational database system -preferably Oracle but others are acceptable as well; strong SQL background.
- Experience on BI tools – OBIEE, BI Publisher, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects
- Experience in Machine Learning & Data Science (Python, R, Java, Spark)
- Experience with Big Data technologies is a plus
- Optional: knowledge of Cloudera Workbench, Data bricks, etc (other MLOps Technologies)
- Knowledgeable in IT architecture and data warehouse
- Good knowledge of technologies such as OLAP, ETL, Java or SQL Language
- Skills: English and/or French, Italian, Spanish, German language skills
- Good communication skills – able to articulate key messages very clearly
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Eagerness to learn – you enjoy the challenge of getting to master new products in a very short timeframe
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Ability to speak, read, write in English and one additional foreign language is a plus.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 02:18:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!