Job title: Senior Data Scientist
Job description: Introduction
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As businesses, governments and communities become more data driven in their decision making and business operations, demand on the new and innovative AI and Analytics related capabilities are exponentially growing. As trusted advisor to the Chief Analytics Officer and various CXOs (Marketing, Risk, Digital), build compelling value proposition for flexible and futuristic Analytics driven insights and solutions. You will partner with sector teams, global markets team and all IBM brands to sense, originate, qualify opportunities, and pursue the deals to closure.
- Originate new Analytics &AI opportunities in partnership with Global Markets, Sectors and IBM Brands
- Work closely with the deal teams to shape and solution Analytics & AI led programs, continuously engage with key client executives and share IBM solution details, effectively communicate value proposition on analytics led insights and embed AI solution in client processes.
- Own end to end delivery of, a) large & complex Analytics &AI led transformation programs, b) small and nimble business insights initiatives to realize quick gains, c) work with IBM and Partners to bring the best tools and delivery methods.
- Own the offerings and assets on key components of Analytics & AI value chain, including understanding burning platform and industry trends, define and frame hypothesis,
- Build key partnerships with top tools, platform and fintechs.
- Improvise new and innovative data assets and drive it s adoption to the market.
- Be a thought leader on AI
- Should have hired and nurtured talent and grow them in market facing specialists and consultants. Should have built a community of practice on data.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Someone who has traversed the Analytics &AI value chain, having moved the clients from data to insights.
- Deep expertise in applying Analytics for two or more industries (BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Electronics, Oil&Gas etc.)
- In depth understanding of AI tools across Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, Conversation Intelligence and how they all come together to build AI ecosystem
- Worked in a third party consulting, service, technology organization for a fair share of the career.
- Consulted clients on aspiration to make them information led decision making business.
- Hands on expertise in developing and implementing predictive models (statistical and machine learning) for large enterprises.
- Proven deep client relationships and drive the advisory agenda.
- Proven ability to enhance value of an opportunity through new technology
- Ability to run multiple and disparate client conversations, opportunity pursuits, and handle the execution of dynamic practice agenda.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Support both the development of new business opportunities and the delivery of analytics platform services to clients.
- Advise clients in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of the core components for big data offerings. Skills include: architecture, tool selection, data lake design and implementation
- Strong relations in the Indian market with key client decision makers
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you re looking for your next career challenge
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice What about all of these If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.,
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 08:05:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!