Job title: Senior Data Scientist
Job description: The WebXT platform team works on the backend of Bing search engine to power the contextual and relevant search experience to all our users. This team focuses on delivering the quality of the search result in a dynamic world where the internet is ever growing and continuously evolving by devising predictive modelling, text mining, classification and/or other advanced statistical techniques.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is excited to work on ML/DL models capable to work at internet scale to increase the search relevance. The ideal candidate will have good Machine/Deep Learning knowledge with hands on experience in solving complex real-world ML/DL problems. In addition, the candidate will have knowledge of one or more ML/DL frameworks and a deep understanding of the different types of algorithms and their applications with hands-on experience in implementing at least a few of the solutions. We hire people excited to solve the hard problems, eager to work in a larger team of data scientists and engineers and ready to make an impact on how the web works.
- Ability to design and build an efficient data pipeline that can train, test and deploy high quality models into production to run at scale
- Partner with teams to identify and explore opportunities for the application of machine learning and predictive analysis
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, and contribute modelling expertise as a team player
- Master’s degree or higher in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of industry work experience in SQL, R, Python implementing statistical models, machine/deep learning, and analysis (Recommenders, Prediction, Classification, Clustering, etc.) in big data environment
- Experience on large scale computing systems like COSMOS, Hadoop, MapReduce and/or similar systems preferred
- Experience with programming, e.g. Java, C# is a plus
- Familiarity with deep learning toolkits, e.g. CNTK, TensorFlow, etc. is a plus
- Self-driven and ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 05:59:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!