Job title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job description: Pattern is a leading eCommerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub and with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East, and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500; Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi, and PopSockets trust Pattern with their business. Pattern has recruited talent from brands like Amazon, ebay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, Pattern is the place for you.
We’re looking for a dynamic, people oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Pattern’s Pune office. This role will work on and lead a team of 4-6 engineers to develop and maintain Pattern’s eCommerce SAAS applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Work with their US counterpart to conduct scrums, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices
- 6+ years of experience in Object Oriented Design using any language like Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, .NET etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent understanding of REST concepts and familiarity with the Richardson Maturity Model of REST services
- Solid foundation and knowledge of data structures
- Strong with ORM (Object Relational Mapping) tools
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies
- Proficiency with SVN or Git and appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong judgement and commitment to ethics
- An eagerness to learn
- 1+ years’ experience with eCommerce platforms
- Basic familiarity with Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and other eCommerce marketplaces
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Previous experience working in a high-stakes business environment
- Previous experience with Ruby, React, and AWS a plus
What We’re About:
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 23:18:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!