Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job description: Microsoft Whiteboard is a new intelligent canvas for creative teamwork. Whiteboard provides a highly collaborative experience that enables teams to work together on a digital canvas. Whiteboard runs on the web and on any mobile and large screen devices. It is deeply integrated with Teams and the large screen Surface Hub devices. Usage has dramatically increased in the last quarter due to the worldwide transition to remote work and Whiteboard is the centerpiece of collaborative meetings.
Whiteboard is a modern codebase built on React, Fluid Framework, Azure and OneDrive services. Native mobile experiences will be built using Kotlin, Swift. Microsoft Teams is currently serving 4B+ meeting minutes per day and a lot of those meetings are using Whiteboard. If you’re passionate about building high-scale, high-perf, very low latency, highly collaborative apps, this is the place for you!
The Whiteboard team in India is just getting started in the Noida center. We are looking for engineers experienced with web and mobile development to help accelerate the depth of features of our offering as it becomes the primary experience for the digital Whiteboard.
· Mentor and grow engineers on the team
· Create a welcoming and inclusive space where our team can thrive
· Optimize for agility, iteration, and learning, and use data to make good decisions
· Be customer obsessed and excited about empowering customers with new tools to modernize the way they work
· Collaborate with partner teams to create strong partnerships that help both teams accomplish business goals
· Design, build, test, ship, and maintain Microsoft Whiteboard features using a modern web & mobile stack, including React, Fluid Framework, microservices
· Full engagement in agile-based software development
· Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection and growth
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
· 6+ years of software product development experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 01:00:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!