Job title: Software Developer II
Company: S&P Global
Job description: Segment: S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Software Developer II (ETL Developer)
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Grade : 9A
The Team: The SNLBanker implementation team implements and supports industry changing reporting software for community financial institutions. We are a self-motivated group who excel in troubleshooting, problem solving and meeting the needs of our clients.
The Impact: SNLBanker is the industry’s first reporting system that securely integrates data from several internal sources, such as a bank’s core processor, general ledger, budget & profitability systems, CRM tools, and other systems to provide the insight needed to proactively manage the bank.
What’s in it for you: As a ETL Developer, you will be responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of BI platforms to support our customers. You will work closely with the decision makers of our client institutions (such as the CFO & CEO) to gather their requirements and deliver the best solutions. Your keen, critical eye will help you identify unique characteristics and needs of each client and create innovative technology.
- Effectively communicating with customers to gather business and functional requirements and translate them into the technical requirements.
- T-SQL development tasks, including creating and maintaining stored procedures, views, and user defined functions.
- Implementation of automated ETL routines using SQL Server Integration Services.
- The construction and enhancement of OLAP databases in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Prioritizing requests from clients and internal stakeholders to meet their needs.
- Facilitating and support client calls and in-person/onsite meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong proficiency with reading and writing SQL.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and data models.
- Capable of running or managing multiple projects or deliverables.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (not a disqualifier).
- Knowledge of Cloud services would be advantage.
- Experience working within financial institutions, especially banks and credit unions.
- Career focus on data science and business intelligence.
- Exposure to income statements and balance sheets is a plus.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital, accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential in making business and financial decisions, with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions based on merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 262007
Posted On: 2021-06-29
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 04:23:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!