Job title: Software Engineering-Engineer II
Job description: FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Come join our product development team to provide thought leadership and innovation. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with customers, sales, professional services, and product management to architect, design and develop a highly feature rich product. VP, Software Engineering.
What You ll Contribute
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
What We re Seeking
- Bachelor s/Master s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Proficient in development and deployment of software solutions product within software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading of product source codes.
- Experience writing product specifications and documenting product features and presenting them to an audience.
- Ability to work well as part of a geographically diverse team.
- Experience in Java development, especially standard Java application frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Experience working in Data Engineering tools such as Kafka, Spark, NOSQL Databases, in-memory datastore such as redis, ignite.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes & AWS technologies
- Experience with versioning systems (such as Git), build tools (such as Maven, Jenkins).
- Experience with Agile methodologies and JIRA
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today Big Data analytics. You ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO s solutions, placing us among the world s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people just like you who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 08:52:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!