Job title: Sr Product Biz Ops Lead
Job description: For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We’re looking for a product revenue lead who is excited about applying their analytical skills to democratize data, metrics and insights driven decision making for all Zscaler employees. If you are naturally data curious, excited about both deriving insights from data and designing data pipelines to improve availability and usability of those insights, and motivated by having impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
Position: Product BizOps / Sr Product Biz Ops Lead
Location: Mohali, India
- Drive business outcomes by developing recommendations based on data (pricing, sales, customer, product)
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data analytics
- Develop product and pricing performance dashboards to enable extended teams to make decision related to pricing profitability, discounting trends, pricing competitiveness and pricing effectiveness
- Develop deal pricing tools
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of pricing experiments
- Apply models on large datasets to measure results and outcomes
- Evaluate various options in terms of appropriate modeling technique/algorithm and apply the one which fits best in the overall business & technical environment
- Work closely with the Pricing, Product, Finance and Strategy teams
- Collaborate with Data Platform teams to improve availability and usability of pricing data and insights in Snowflake and Tableau
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/ Management/ Statistics or related fields
- 6+ Years of experience in a Pricing Analytics, Business Operations, and/or Data Analytics role, with a focus on analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Expert in visualization using Tableau (or similar tools)
- Prior experience in Pricing / Product management at a leading technology company
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- Skills in influencing without authority
- Attention to detail
- Intuition for understanding business needs
You should include these in your application:
- Description of the most interesting analysis you’ve done, key findings, business decisions that were taken and final impact
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Job date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 03:21:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!