Job title: Technical Lead
Company: 24 7 Customer
Job description: ABOUT 7
7 is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7 s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7 to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. For more information, visit: http://www.247.ai
Do you want to help define the next generation of customer experience Reshape how consumers interact and engage with businesses Then, this role might be for you.
- Development of speech self-service products, design and implementation of platform areas such as the IDE, runtime engine, and analytics system, and delivery of speech lifecycle tools and utilities.
- The role demands expert OO programming skills, web service development, working with relational databases, interest in consumer-facing applications, technical creativity and resourcefulness, and the ability to work with internal and external partners.
- Write design specifications for various areas of 7 s speech and web application development platform and libraries
- Provide lifecycle tools to 7 s developer community to support tasks such as build and deployment, media management, analysis and reporting, testing and tuning
- Research emerging technologies related to speech and web applications, such as dialog management, speech analytics, speech recognition engines, text-to-speech engines, MRCP, VXML, GRXML/SRGS, SSML/SMIL and other voice/media related standards, and Natural Language Understanding
- Build new or migrate existing services to containers.
- Implement or migrate services to a public cloud.
- Contribute to architecture, design and software engineering through all stages of product development.
- Troubleshoot System issues related to Linux and Windows, Networking and protocol implementations.
- Setup CICD pipelines for Speech services and components.
- Serve as escalation point for resolving production issues related to platform or product usage
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of system software experience
- Fluency in Java is a must
- Unit Test oriented software development with good programming skills is a must
- Experience in server / platform engineering
- Strong Experience setting up CI/CD pipeline is a plus
- Strong experience with MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, Elasticsearch is a plus
- Experience building services leveraging containers in a Cloud Environment: AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Proven network and Linux and Windows troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI is a plus.
- Familiarity with speech platform technologies (e.g., VXML, GRXML, SSML, Java Script, XML, MRCP) is a plus
Good understanding of agile practices and experience working in scrum teams. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:25:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!