Job title: Technical Lead – Software Development
Job description: Location: Noida, India
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.
You will be working in an Agile team within the Thales DIS/MCS Business Line, attached to DES (Digital Engineering & Services) Cloud OTA feature team.
As a team member of this Agile team, you will be participating to the design, the implementation and the maintenance of the Cloud OTA product.
Your focus will be on the Design & Development of Cloud OTA product based on micro services and deployable over private & public cloud. As a lead developer you are expected to lead the design of the solution in accordance with the specifications released by GSMA and customers and ensure quality deliveries on time.
You will also be in touch with the various MCS teams & customer to understand their needs, to thus maintain a roadmap for the components you will be in charge of, and then to support the teams in deploying these components in their environment.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
Development & Validation
- Experience in software architecture, and in particular in micro-services architectures.
- Expert developer in Java8 and Java EE 7 or higher: CDI, Tom EE or Wildfly or liberty.
- Expert on TDD (Junit, Mockito, Pact, Jococo) & ATDD.
- Expert in Log4j2, REST API & Linux.
- Python knowledge is good to have
Architecture & Deployment
- Sound knowledge and hands on with Docker, Jenkins & Microservices.
- Good knowledge on SQL and Non SQL databases like Cassandra.
- Sound knowledge on deployment over AWS.
- Good knowledge on software security principles.
- Knowledge of VMware, Openstack, Kibana, Elastic search or Data dog is good to have.
- Hands on Kubernetes will be good to have.
- Good knowledge on CI/CD(Mercurial, Git, Maven, Jenkins)
- Candidate must be hands on with software delivery process & tools – Scrum, Kanban & Jira.
- Experience on Static code analysis with Sonar, Fortify etc is required.
- Knowledge on confluence will be a plus.
- Humble, Hungry & People smart (Emotional Intelligence).
- Agile mindset who understands the importance of validation & DOD.
- Autonomous, Curious & team player
- Ability to work within a team
- Good communication and inter-personal interaction skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Capable of listening and interact with users (worldwide) and either solve their immediate problems or propose a new feature to fit their needs
- Must be a quick learner and adapt to new tools and technologies
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:45:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!